To our community: An important ALDO Group business update. Read more
Sometimes in life we are met with the unexpected. The last few weeks, months even, have been the definition of unexpected. With the world put on pause seemingly overnight, we were faced with what has become our new reality. It’s a “new normal” that none of us saw coming and to be honest, we are still figuring out how to navigate it all, but one thing that hasn’t changed is our immense appreciation for you, our incredible community.
As we look ahead to brighter days, we continue to closely monitor government and public health updates which are changing daily and are evaluating the best moment to re-open stores on a store-by-store basis. Please head to our store locator page for all updates.
For stores that have reopened, we’ve implemented strict safety measures and guidelines that will protect our community. The health and safety of our customers and associates is always our top priority. Here are the key measures that we’ve taken to create a safe experience for all:
So fresh and so clean, clean
- To safely serve you, our associates will be wearing gloves and masks
- Hand sanitizer will be avaiable for everyone entering our stores
- We’ve changed our seating areas to respect social distancing guidelines
- We've added cleaning stations around the store
- Try On's will be limited to footwear & handbags only
- We are temporarily suspending returns on all accessory product
Close to our hearts but safely apart
- Social distancing will continue to be enforced in our stores. This means that we’ll be limiting customer capacity and implementing new try-on regulations.
- Though we might be 6 feet apart, we’re still here to assist you with product try-ons, product questions and styling advice.
Easy, breezy, planet-friendly transactions
We encourage tap & pay transactions as well as e-receipts. Not only does this promote a safe transaction, it helps save our trees too!
We’re also making returns safe and easy by extending our Return Policy to July 1st 2020 for all purchases made as of February 1, 2020.