- Place a piece of blank paper on a flat surface.
- Place your foot on the paper. Wear the same type of sock or stocking that you plan on wearing with the shoe.
Example: barefoot for sandals, thick socks for winter boots.
- Using a pencil, place a mark at the end of your heel and the tip of your longest toe.
- Measure the length between the marks.
- Use the chart below to find your size.
- Half sizes are not available in all styles.
- Sizing may vary between style and type of footwear.
- Are you adding half sizes to your full range?
Based on your needs, we have added the following sizes; 6.5, 7.5, and 8.5 for women, and 9.5, and 10.5 for men.
- Do all styles come in half sizes?
Yes, all of our new Fall/Winter collection for men and women will be available in half sizes, with the exception of rain boots, slippers and jellies.
- I used to buy a 7 and was happy with the way the shoes were fitting, what size should I now purchase?
Due to the introduction of half sizes, your current shoe size may have shifted. If you are currently a size 7, we now recommend that you purchase a size 6.5. Please refer to our new sizing chart to find your perfect fit, or visit your closest CALL IT SPRING store where one of our 'fit experts' will be happy to assist you!
- If I purchase a style in a half size and it doesn't fit properly, what are my options?
We want you to be fully satisfied with every purchase you make from Call It Spring. Therefore, all return options remain the same. Visit our Return Policy section for more details.