Following local government and public health authority guidelines, effective immediately, our Quebec stores will temporarily be closed each Sunday until further notice. Please check out our store locator for all store details.
We are happy to continue serving you at a distance with virtual store visits and curbside pickup. Available now in select stores. Book an appointment
We’ve implemented strict safety measures and guidelines that will protect our community. The health and safety of our customers and associates is always our top priority. Here are the key measures that we’ve taken to create a safe experience for all:
So fresh and so clean, clean
- To safely serve you, our associates will be wearing gloves and masks
- Hand sanitizer will be avaiable for everyone entering our stores
- We’ve changed our seating areas to respect social distancing guidelines
- We've added cleaning stations around the store
- Try On's will be limited to footwear & handbags only
- We are temporarily suspending returns on all accessory product
Close to our hearts but safely apart
- Social distancing will continue to be enforced in our stores. This means that we’ll be limiting customer capacity and implementing new try-on regulations.
- Though we might be 6 feet apart, we’re still here to assist you with product try-ons, product questions and styling advice.
Easy, breezy, planet-friendly transactions
We encourage tap & pay transactions as well as e-receipts. Not only does this promote a safe transaction, it helps save our trees too!